A 2-Piece Ryder Gear Retro Suit is constructed from 100% Top Grade Cowhide Leather to maximize safety and comfort. The Centerline Chest Zip – Provides solid protection across your core while maintaining freedom of movement, and ease of getting into and out of. All Retro 2-Piece suits come standard with 360 degree YKK Connection Zipper from Jacket to Pants. The Jacket and Pants can be worn independently or together as a single continuous racing suit.
Safety features include:
- Laser Printed German Engineered Titanium Crash Plates. (Custom Available)
- German Engineered CE Level II 1621-1 & 1621-2 Approved Safety Inserts across your back, shoulders, forearms, hips, knees, thighs, and shins. The protection is where it should be because it’s made for you. SAS-Tec Standard. Forcefield Body Armour upgrade available.
- External Keprotec Stretch Fabric in high friction areas allows freedom of movement, maintains form fit, and provides exceptional abrasion resistance.
- Internal Mesh Liner maximizes airflow to keeps you focused on the track, not on your body temperature.
- Internal Pocket keep your valuables safe, while leg pockets are there for easy access.
- All closures are constructed with YKK Zippers, Industrial Snaps, or Velcro under boots and gloves. Protective zipper flaps maintain safety while optimizing airflow.
- Triple Stitching for top of the line CE II safety provides strength without sacrificing comfort.
- Available Options: Rear Hump, Rear Hump Water Bottle, Leather Perforation (Warm Weather Riding), Vent Zippers, Crotch Zipper, Custom Zippers, Scorchlight Hivis Reflective Areas.
- All suits are compatible with Under or Over Boots
- Made-2-Measure Available
- Full Customization Available
- Due to the Ryder Gear R-Age suits’ customized nature, delivery lead times are between 6-8 weeks.
Retro Suit (2 Piece)
Size Choice (US/EU/UK):
Male Cut or Female Cut:
Primary Color & Accent Color(s):
Leg Pockets (External): Yes or No
Knee Sliders: Yes or No
Zippers: Standard Configuration or Custom
Other Customization Not Listed: Yes or No
All details will be confirmed by a Ryder Gear employee by EMAIL prior to any manufacturing. Any questions or concerns please email info@Ryder-Gear.com and you will be in touch with a Ryder Gear employee or CALL us at +01-858-707-7037 and leave a detailed message.
Ryder Gear strives for 100% customer satisfaction. If you experience a problem please contact us right away and we will work with you to resolve the issue. Ryder Gear LLC accepts returns on standard design/sized items. Buyer pays return shipping. Returns not accepted for Custom Designed/Sized Gear.