Nyght Ryder Jackets are constructed from 100% Top Grade Cowhide Leather to maximize safety and comfort. These jackets are the first in the WORLD to integrate ROAME® Technology seamlessly into the jacket. The LED light packs on the backside of the jacket wirelessly mimic the turn-signals and brake-lights of your motorcycle.
Safety and Tech Included:
- CE-II AAA Rated Safety materials and construction
- eft and Right Turn Signals and Brake Lights
- 8-10 Hours continuous use Battery Life
- Integrated Battery, Control Unit, Charging Port, and On/Off Switch
- Built in Hi-Viz Reflective Dark Scorchlight Panels
- Red Highlight Stitching
- Laser Printed German Engineered Titanium Crash Plates. (Custom Available)
- German Engineered CE Level II 1621-1 & 1621-2 Approved Safety Inserts across your back, shoulders, and forearms. The protection is where it should be because it’s made for you. SAS-Tec Standard. Forcefield Body Armour upgrade available.
- External Keprotec Stretch Fabric in high friction areas allows freedom of movement, maintains form fit, and provides exceptional abrasion resistance.
- Internal Mesh Liner maximizes airflow to keeps you focused on the track, not on your body temperature.
- Internal Pocket keep your valuables safe, while leg pockets are there for easy access.
- All closures are constructed with YKK Zippers, Industrial Snaps, or Velcro under boots and gloves. Protective zipper flaps maintain safety while optimizing airflow.
- Triple Stitching for top-of-the-line CE II safety provides strength without sacrificing comfort.
- Available Options: Rear Hump, Rear Hump Water Bottle, Leather Perforation (Warm Weather Riding), Vent Zippers, Custom Zippers, Scorchlight Hivis Reflective Areas.
- Made-2-Measure Available
- Full Customization Available
- Due to the Ryder Gear R-Age jackets’ customized nature, delivery lead times are between 6-8 weeks.
NYGHT RYDER Custom
After purchase, you will be contacted by a Ryder Gear representative to start your custom design Nyght Ryder Jacket. Any questions or concerns please email info@Ryder-Gear.com and you will be in touch with a Ryder Gear employee or CALL us at +01-858-707-7037 and leave a detailed message.