Ryder Gear Camo (or Pattern) Jackets are constructed from 100% Top Grade Cowhide Leather to maximize safety and comfort. Each leather hide is hand selected for imprinting (tattooing) of the design into the leather. The color and design is guranteed to last.The Centerline Chest Zip – Provides solid protection across your core while maintaining freedom of movement, and ease of getting into and out of.
Safety features include:
- Laser Printed German Engineered Titanium Crash Plates. (Custom Available)
- German Engineered CE Level II 1621-1 & 1621-2 Approved Safety Inserts across your back, shoulders, and forearms. The protection is where it should be because it’s made for you. SAS-Tec Standard. Forcefield Body Armour upgrade available.
- External Keprotec Stretch Fabric in high friction areas allows freedom of movement, maintains form fit, and provides exceptional abrasion resistance.
- Internal Mesh Liner maximizes airflow to keeps you focused on the track, not on your body temperature.
- Internal Pocket keep your valuables safe, while leg pockets are there for easy access.
- All closures are constructed with YKK Zippers, Industrial Snaps, or Velcro under boots and gloves. Protective zipper flaps maintain safety while optimizing airflow.
- Triple Stitching for top of the line CE II safety provides strength without sacrificing comfort.
- Available Options: Rear Hump, Rear Hump Water Bottle, Leather Perforation (Warm Weather Riding), Vent Zippers, Custom Zippers, Scorchlight Hivis Reflective Areas.
- Made-2-Measure Available
- Full Customization Available
- Due to the Ryder Gear R-Age jackets’ customized nature, delivery lead times are between 6-8 weeks.
Camo (or Pattern) Jacket
Size Choice (US/EU/UK):
Male Cut or Female Cut:
Primary Color & Accent Color(s):
Knee Sliders: Yes or No
Zippers: Standard Configuration or Custom
Other Customization Not Listed: Yes or No
All details will be confirmed by a Ryder Gear employee by EMAIL prior to any manufacturing. Any questions or concerns please email info@Ryder-Gear.com and you will be in touch with a Ryder Gear employee or CALL us at +01-858-707-7037 and leave a detailed message.
Ryder Gear strives for 100% customer satisfaction. If you experience a problem please contact us right away and we will work with you to resolve the issue. Ryder Gear LLC accepts returns on standard design/sized items. Buyer pays return shipping. Returns not accepted for Custom Designed/Sized Gear.